We are having a big Renaissance Project work day on Saturday June 9th from 9am - 1pm. The plants are arriving so any help would be appreciated. We will meet at the new Farmers Market location. If you have them bring shovels and rakes and other implements of gardening.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!...Farmers Market opens up next weekend, June 16th!
It's that time of year again..time for fresh, local products!!
For the 2012 season, the Rock Hill Farmers' Market is moving to 223 Rock Hill Drive, at the Trading Post employee parking lot, located across from Dr. Longo's office and next to Pizza the Rock.
The market will run every Saturday from
June 16th - September 8th
The new location is part of this year's Rock Hill Beautification project. So if you are interested in helping to spruce up the parking lot, let us know or check out the blog to learn more:
The 2012 season will have even more vendors and more local products to offer!
Our 2012 Vendors include:
- Bashakill Vineyard: selling locally made wine
- Beaver Dam Brook Farm: selling vegetables
- Bettinger Bluff Farm: selling grass fed beef
- Heirloom Botanicals: selling locally made skin care products from herbs
- M & S Farm: selling goat cheese, yogurt and eggs
- Majestic Farm: selling eggs, chicken and pork
- Neversink Farm: selling organic vegetables, along with cut flowers, eggs and chicken
- Northern Farmhouse Pasta: selling handmade past using New York State organic flour
- Tonjes Farm: selling Sullivan County produced milk, cheese and yogurt
- Trussbridge Farm: selling vegetables
- The Cidery: selling locally made hard cider
- The Bake House: selling homemade baked goods
For more information about our vendors check out our website at: www.rockhillfarmersmarket.com
We are looking for containers for our Sullivan Renaissance project...more on this later in the week, but if you have some old containers that would make great planters in and around the Farmer's Market, or an old wagon that could be turned into a planter, let us know.